CLOSED - Air Quality/Environmental Engineer or Scientist
M. S. Hatch Consulting (MSHC) is seeking a creative, proactive, and highly motivated individual to provide technical support and lead tasks on exciting and challenging public and private sector projects in air quality and stormwater, and contribute to proposal and marketing efforts to pursue new business projects. The position will be primarily involving projects in Southern California.
Part-time and full-time positions are available.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in engineering or environmental science
- 2+ years of experience in the environmental field, preferably related to air quality
- Good working knowledge of federal, California and local regulations, including San Diego APCD and South Coast AQMD regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Access
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to take instruction, operate within a team network, and work independently without direct supervision
- Travel will be required
- Experience with greenhouse gas inventory/reporting and California Diesel and Mobile Source Programs is preferred
- Experience in preparing air permit applications
- Experience with stormwater requirements would be a plus
- Understanding of emission inventory, air dispersion modeling and health risk assessment tools, such as CARB’s HARP2 software
- Professional Engineers license or the ability to obtain one is preferred but not required
MSHC is a dynamic and reputable small business that is focused on delivering quality service to clients on challenging and interesting projects. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and an excellent opportunity for learning and career growth. If interested, please contact Jorge Rodriguez at 949.300.5902, or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about MSHC, please check our main page.
Please check back for future opportunities.